Strategic Planning/Management Training
By: Allied Educational Resources Ltd.
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 06 - 07 Oct, 2015
If you and the people who work with you don’t understand where the company is going, they may all develop their own priorities and actually prevent you from getting where you need to be. Part of getting everyone on board is creating a strategic plan complete with the organization’s values, vision, and mission. Then, there’s the challenge of bringing these principles to life in a meaningful way that people can relate to. This course will help you describe what you want to do and get people where you want to go.
- Identify the values that support the company
- Define the vision for the company
- Write a mission statement that explains what the company’s purpose is
- Complete meaningful SWOT analyses
- Apply tools and techniques to create a strategic plan that directs the organization from the executive to the front line
- Implement, evaluate, and review a strategic plan
- Identify how related tools, such as the strategy map and balanced scorecard, can help you develop a strategic plan
- Course Overview
- Understanding Strategic Planning
- What it Does
- Making Connections
- Pyramid Structure
- Identifying Our Values
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Creating Value Statements
- Designing Our Vision
- The Vision Process
- Defining Your Vision
- On a Mission
- Defining Your Mission Statement
- Designing a Mission Statement
- Performing a SWOT Analysis
- What is a SWOT Analysis?
- Individual Analyses
- SWOT Ratings
- Setting Goals
- Fitting into the Plan
- Goals with SPIRIT
- Getting Into It
- Assigning Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountabilities
- Who Does What and When?
- Establishing Priorities
- Problem Solving in Action
- The Full Picture
- Gathering Support
- Who Reviews the Plan and How
- Putting It Into Practice
- Making the Change
Venue: 45 Lagos street, Ebutte-Metta, Yaba, Lagos.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 22 - 23 Nov, 2016
Allied Educational Resources Ltd.
This Logistics and Supply Chain Management training course will introduce you to the basic concepts of ...