The forces of globalization and accelerated changes in technology have created increasing changes in management practices. Management 2.0 prepares functional level executives and managers for the revolutionary changes in management thinking.
This interdisciplinary program and collaborative learning environment gives executives the analytical framework and tools to lead their organization: “Changing change because change has changed!”
This 3-day program will help management to navigate activities that are changing at an exponential pace in order to create a growth-focused future.
Here comes the big question:
- How do we make Innovation the “work” of everybody?
- How do we create an organization where people are able to bring the gifts of their creativity and passion?
Highlights from this program:
- Management 2.0: Management Practices Redefined
- Global Management Perspective
- Enterprise Strategic Planning
- Executive decision making and negotiation
- Global Market Positioning Strategy
- Collaborative Idea Management System
- Agile Leadership