By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Oil and Gas Petroleum Marketing Management, delegates will be able to:
- Gain expertise in general and specific marketing issues;
- Design and implement an effective marketing strategy;
- Effect a sustainable marketing Campaign;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the salient factors affecting the price of oil;
- Use PESTEL Analysis to predict future oil prices;
- Demonstrate an enhanced knowledge of the value and problems of spot-selling of oil and gas;
- Provide an informed advice on the role of the 'Futures Market' in driving the price of oil;
- 'Position' their establishment to take advantage of oil and gas consumers' desire to 'Hedge'!
- Demonstrate an understanding of oil as gas derivatives;
- Demonstrate an enhanced understanding of the 'Derivatives Market'.
|London, United Kingdom
||Mar 12 - 16 Mar, 2018
|GBP 5,000.00||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.