Coaching is increasingly becoming one of the most sought after and important skills for anyone in a work environment. Globally, successful organizations have, among many other things, an eye on the current success and future sustainability. They recognize the crucial role of coaching in identifying, developing and unleashing vast potential and capabilities of employees to optimise and sustain individual, team and organizational performance.
This is why successful companies are now deeply interested in informal and formal internal and external professional coaching. Being and not just knowing how to coach correctly is important in this ever growing and highly competitive world. It is also very essential in building a resourceful leadership pipeline for the business.
This course focuses on the latest proven methods of coaching and will introduce you to the mentality of successful coaches and a variety of topics on modern coaching principles including coaching mentality and strategy, effective questioning and active listening techniques, structuring inspiring and productive conversations, the highly praised GROW model, human behaviour and reactions and many other relevant topics.
- Sharpen their competence and understanding of Coaching as a crucial leadership process
- Understand the difference between coaching and other kinds of instructional methods such as mentoring, counselling and teaching
- Understand the difference between informal and formal internal and external professional coaching and their impact on organisational effectiveness
- Understand how to sequence a coaching conversation using the GROW model in coaching
- Understand the main human needs and its importance in predicting and motivating employees to commitment and sustainable action
- Learn how to manage their emotions and to overcome resistance or difficult employees in a coaching relationship
- Build and sustain the right work climate to nurture and embed a positive coaching culture