This Programme is designed for Aviation Maintenance Engineers, Department of Trade Technical Team Members, Design Engineers, Dynamic Metrology, Engineering Managers, Instrumentation and Control Engineers, International Laboratory Standard Setters, Legal Metrologists, Legal Metrology Enforcement Officers, Machine Operators,Machinists, Manufacturing Engineers, Measurement Specialists, Mechanical Engineers; Metrologists, Metrology Technicians; National Air Force Technical Training Managers, National Metrology Laboratory Co-ordinators, National Physics Laboratory Employees, Officials of Department of Commerce, Physics Laboratory Metrologists, Engineers, Process Engineers, Quality Control Inspectors, Quality Specialists, Standards Enforcers, Quality Inspectors, Weights and Measures Inspectors, Quality Engineers and Technicians, Quality Managers, Regional Metrology Laboratory Directors, Scientific Laboratory Assistants, All others desirous of enhancing their knowledge, skills and expertise in Legal-Metrology.
Contents, Concepts and Issues
- Module 1: Legal, Dynamic and Deterministic Metrology: Metrology with ISO 9000 Conformity
- Module 2: The New Generation Shaker and Its Importance in the Calibration of Accelerometers
- Module 3: Weights and Measures Program Requirements and Assessment
- Module 4: The Role of the Metrology Laboratory in Maintaining Standard
- Module 5: International and National Metrology Laboratories: A Comparative Analysis of Their Work and Contribution to Legal Metrology Standards
- Module 6: Specifications and Tolerances For Reference Standards and Field Standard Weights and Measures: National Institute of Standards and Metrology (NIST) and National Conference on Weights and Measures (NCWM) Compliant
- Module 7: Advanced Specifications and Tolerances of Standards
- Module 8: European Association of National Metrology Institutes’ (EURAMET) Guides: International Metrology Standards Integration or Disintegration
- Module 9: International and National Metrology Laboratories: A Comparative Analysis of Their Work and Contribution To Legal Metrology Standards.