This Training Course is designed for Air Cargo Handlers; Air Freight Forwarders; Airline Officials; Air Cargo Trainers; Air Freight Handlers; Cargo Handlers; Airline Security Officials; Air Cargo Administrators; Airline Cargo Officers; Airline Cargo Handlers; Cargo Booking Agents; Air Freight Booking Agents; All those interested in Air Cargo Administration, Costing, Handling and Security.
By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities, delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate a heightened knowledge of IATA geography
- Produce the air waybill, using pre-designed templates
- Relate the operation of freight forwarders
- Demonstrate their understanding of the operation of airline cargo units
- Demonstrate their ability to read cargo manuals
- Demonstrate their knowledge of cargo in-flight operational requirements
- Interpret and apply the legal requirements for air cargo
- Demonstrate their understanding of the basic rating system for calculating cargo costs
- Demonstrate their proficiency in making reservations and arrangements for the transport of international cargo by air
- Illustrate their understanding of the type of cargo that requires special handling
- Demonstrate their ability to calculate rates and charges.
||Feb 13 - 24 Feb, 2017
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
Course Co-ordinator: Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford – Director HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute, PhD (University of London); M.Ed. M. (University of Bath); Adv. Dip. Ed. (University of Bristol); PGCIS (Thames Valley University); ITC (UWI);Member of the Standing Council of Organisational Symbolism (MSCOS); Member of the Asian Academy of Management (MAAM); Member of the International Society of Gesture Studies (MISGS); Member of the Academy of Management (MAOM); LESAN; Professor, HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute; Visiting Professor, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP)