This Training Course is designed for Mechanics, Automotive Engineers, Automotive Technicians, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Drivers.
Course Contents, Concepts and Issues
- Part 1: Automotive Electrical Principles and Circuits
- Part 2: Tools for Automotive Wiring
- Part 3: Essentials of Automotive Wiring
- Part 4: Power Accessories and the Charging System
- Part 5: Equipment Wiring and Component Upgrade
- Part 6: Troubleshooting
- Part 7: Installation and Interface; Part 8: Developing Wiring Harness
|Dubai, UAE; Durban, South Africa; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Manila, Philippines; Bangkok, Thailand; Paris, France; Milan, Italy; Manama, Bahrain and others.
||May 22 - 26 May, 2017
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
Course Co-ordinator: Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford – Director HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute, PhD (University of London); M.Ed. M. (University of Bath); Adv. Dip. Ed. (University of Bristol); PGCIS (Thames Valley University); ITC (UWI);Member of the Standing Council of Organisational Symbolism (MSCOS); Member of the Asian Academy of Management (MAAM); Member of the International Society of Gesture Studies (MISGS); Member of the Academy of Management (MAOM); LESAN; Professor, HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute; Visiting Professor, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP)