Secretary and Personal Assistant Course
Apr 11 - 15 Apr, 2016
To gain a solid knowledge base and practical ability of a PA / Secretary role with full job readiness.
An interactive and practical series of training sessions. The course ends with an "on the job" simulation in an assessment format and getting the maximum training potential.
- Job functions of a PA/Secretary
- Diary Management
- Business Letter Writing foundation
- Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further if you already touch type
- Composing Faxes, Memorandums and E-mails
- Telephone skills
- Organising meetings
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Time Management
- Filing Systems
- CV Development
- Invoicing/Petty cash
- Client Care
- Complaint Handling
- Work Planning
- Document Presentation and proofreading
- Confidence building
We also offer a Secretary PA Diploma, which incorporates Microsoft Office Training. Ask our office about this training option.
There are no set prerequisites, but a background in PA or Administration work is ideal.
- Course is recognised in the UK and Internationally.
- Many Nigerian organisations have sent delegates to our courses.
- Go to our website and look at our testimonials.
Facilitators: Souters Training is a Business, Administration and Secretarial Skills specialist in London. We have trained many delegates from prestigious employers across Nigeria and West Africa.
All of our courses are delivered at our Central London training venue.
This is a CPD Accredited Course.
Venue: London, UK