By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Managing Organisational Improvement, delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of organisational development as a process
- Exhibit a heightened awareness of the constituents of organisational development
- Demonstrate an understanding of organisational climate and how it can be gauged
- Strike a balance between macro organisational development and micro organisational development
- Demonstrate their ability to incorporate specified elements of the quality of working life in the management of their subsystems and sections
- Exhibit their ability to use aspects of quality of working life to motivate workers
- Manage sensitivity training successfully
- Determine the different stages of process consultation
- Determine organisational success factors
- Demonstrate their awareness of the inevitability of organisational change
- Demonstrate their ability to conduct an internal environmental analysis-SW
- Exhibit their ability to conduct an external environmental analysis-OT
- Synthesize the relationship between internal and external environmental analyses-SWOT
- Demonstrate the need for a proactive stance in relation to organisational change.
This Training Course is designed for:
- Corporate Managers
- Executive Managers
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Junior Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Board of Directors
- Organisational Development Practitioners
- Management Graduates
- Management Lecturers
- Individuals with a genuine interest in Issues associated with Organisational Management.
|Durban; Dubai; London;Kuala Lumpur; Amsterdam; Paris; Brussels
||Jul 22 - 26 Jul, 2019
|GBP 5,000.00 + 250.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Course Co-ordinator: Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford – Director HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute PhD (University of London), MEd. M. (University of Bath), Adv. Dip. Ed. (University of Bristol),PGCIS (Thames Valley University), ITC (UWI), Member of the Standing Council of Organisational Symbolism (MSCOS), Member of the Asian Academy of Management (MAAM), Member of the International Society of Gesture Studies (MISGS), Member of the Academy of Management (MAOM), LESA, Professor, HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute Visiting Professor, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP).