By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Enhancing Managerial Effectiveness, delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the value of time in an organisational context
- Regard time as an important resource
- Apply the principle of throughput accounting to organisational
- Activities as a motivation towards effective time-management
- Devise an effective time management strategy
- Manage meetings more effectively as a time management device
- Apply effective time management to competitive situations
- Demonstrate their understanding of the intricacies that are involved in the process of leadership
- Distinguish between a leader and a managerial leader
- Relate the theories of leadership to empirical research
- Demonstrate their understanding of the need to constantly re-evaluate the superior-subordinate that they encourage
- Exhibit an understanding of the relationship between leader behaviour and leadership styles
- Demonstrate their understanding of the different aspects of the contingency approaches to leadership.
This Training Course is designed for:
- Corporate Managers
- Executive Managers
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Junior Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Board of Directors
- Organisational Development Practitioners
- Management Graduates
- Management Lecturers
- Individuals with a genuine interest in Issues associated with Organisational Management.
||Oct 09 - 14 Oct, 2017
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Course Co-ordinator: Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford – Director HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute PhD (University of London), MEd. M. (University of Bath), Adv. Dip. Ed. (University of Bristol),PGCIS (Thames Valley University), ITC (UWI), Member of the Standing Council of Organisational Symbolism (MSCOS), Member of the Asian Academy of Management (MAAM), Member of the International Society of Gesture Studies (MISGS), Member of the Academy of Management (MAOM), LESA, Professor, HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute Visiting Professor, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP).