Managing Individual Performance Course - Diploma Postgraduate (London)
By: HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
Jul 18 - 22 Jul, 2016
This Course is designed for:
- Corporate Managers
- Executive Managers
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Junior Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Board of Directors
- Organisational Development Practitioners
- Management Graduates
- Management Lecturers
- Individuals with a genuine interest in Issues associated with Individual Performance Management.
By the conclusion of the established learning activities, delegates will be able to:
- Locate performance management in an appropriate context
- Discuss the factors that are associated with poor performance
- Exhibit their ability to take appropriate measures to improve individual and team performance
- Establish and monitor targets
- Determine the resources necessary to enhance individual and team performance
- Determine the appropriate extrinsic reward that might contribute to improve performance.
Facilitators: Course Co-ordinator: Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford – Director HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute PhD (University of London); MEd. M. (University of Bath); Adv. Dip. Ed. (University of Bristol); PGCIS (Thames Valley University); ITC (UWI); Member of the Standing Council of Organisational Symbolism (MSCOS); Member of the Asian Academy of Management (MAAM); Member of the International Society of Gesture Studies (MISGS); Member of the Academy of Management (MAOM); LESAN; Professor, HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute; Visiting Professor, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP).
Venue: Dubai, UAE; Durban, South Africa; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Manila, Philippines; Bangkok, Thailand; Paris, France; Milan, Italy; Manama, Bahrain and others.