By the conclusion of the established learning activities of Managing Individual Performance Course, delegates will be able to:
- Locate performance management in an appropriate context
- Discuss the factors that are associated with poor performance
- Exhibit their ability to take appropriate measures to improve individual and team performance
- Establish and monitor targets
- Determine the resources necessary to enhance individual and team performance
- Determine the appropriate extrinsic reward that might contribute to improve performance.
This Course is designed for:
- Corporate Managers
- Executive Managers
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Junior Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Board of Directors
- Organisational Development Practitioners
- Management Graduates
- Management Lecturers
- Individuals with a genuine interest in Issues associated with Individual Performance Management.
|Dubai, UAE; Durban, South Africa; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; Manila, Philippines; Bangkok, Thailand; Paris, France; Milan, Italy; Manama, Bahrain and others.
||Aug 13 - 17 Aug, 2018
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
We organise courses, at competitive prices, delivered within or outside the organisation’s premises, in most countries. In addition, we offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Even with these discounts, we can also deliver courses for groups in the country of your choice.
Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan, Caracas, Manila, Manama.
Course Co-ordinator: Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford – Director HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute PhD (University of London), MEd. M. (University of Bath), Adv. Dip. Ed. (University of Bristol),PGCIS (Thames Valley University), ITC (UWI), Member of the Standing Council of Organisational Symbolism (MSCOS), Member of the Asian Academy of Management (MAAM), Member of the International Society of Gesture Studies (MISGS), Member of the Academy of Management (MAOM), LESA, Professor, HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute Visiting Professor, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP).