This course is designed for financial accountants and controllers wanting a detailed understanding of international standards of the International Accounting Standards. Auditors, Analysts and interpreters of IAS/IFRS financial statements will also benefit greatly from the course and this course will also be of particular benefit to accountants moving into a financial accounting role from other fields.
- An in-depth working knowledge of the new 'world standard' of financial reporting
- A technique for extracting the key requirements from standards, and guidance on interpretation and practical application of the standards
- An awareness of the differences between UK, US and international standards
- An understanding of imminent changes to IFRS.
- Introduction Concepts and presentation
- The IASB conceptual framework
- IAS 1 - presentation of statements
- IAS 10 - events after balance sheet
- IFRS 5 - assets held for sale and discontinued operations
- IAS 7 - cash flow statements Policies and revenue
- IAS 8 - accounting policies
- IAS 18 - revenue
- IAS 11 - construction contracts; revenue and work-in progress Inventory and property, plant and equipment Group Account and International Standards
|Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128, Joel Ogunaike Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
||Aug 24 - 28 Aug, 2015
| NGN150,000.00 (Intensive Training Workshop, Lively programme of flexible, accompanied social activities, Pre-course information and welcome pack on arrival, Daily Tea-Break and Lunch, Course workbook |
Richard Mayungbe: PHD, Msc, MBA, FCCA, FICA, CPFA (CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT) At F.A.R MAYUNGBE & CO FORENSIC ACCOUNTANT, CPFA, ACFE, MICM, MIPN, Ch.MC, MITD Abayomi Abiona :Bsc, MBA, SCA, CITN, CISA, ACIT