By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Comprehensive Real Estate Management Programme, delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of what real estate management entails;
- Exhibit an understanding of the factors that constitute an effective real estate management;
- Establish the role that real estate plays in depressed economies;
- Suggest the effect that depressed economies have on real estate management;
- Indicate the part that real estate management plays and can play in expanding economies;
- Demonstrate their understanding of the local money market;
- Indicate their understanding of the operations of the international money market;
- Decide whether the rise and fall of local currency value has an effect on real estate;
- Use available data to undertake basic financial analysis;
- Use given information to undertake a real-life financial analysis;
- Synthesize current or suggested information to make predictions on the extent to which a particular economic trend is likely to affect, negatively or positively, real estate value;
- Demonstrate a ‘working understanding’ of Mortgage and Mortgage Rates;
- Provide basic advice to clients on the suitability of mortgage type, based on particular circumstances;
- Demonstrate their understanding of the phases of foreclosure or repossession;
- Indicate the phase of foreclosure or repossession that the mortgagee loses control of the property;
- Relate the normal or standard percentage of market value that a property is sold at the Real Estate Owned by Lender (REO) stage.
||Apr 06 - 26 Jun, 2020
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford