This Contract Management: Contextualising US Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) System Course - Diploma Postgraduate (London) Course is designed for:
- Contract managers;
- Contract and subcontract administrators;
- Purchasing Professionals;
- Sales Professional;
- Supply Management Professionals;
- Procurement Personnel;
- Engineering, Operational, Project, and Maintenance Personnel;
- Those who want to master the skills to successfully manage contracts.
By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities, participants will be able to demonstrate a heightened understanding of the following concepts and issues:
- Contract Execution;
- Contract Distribution;
- Contract Reporting;
- Government Contract Files:
- Contract Files;
- Contents of Contract Files;
- Closeout of Contract Files:
- Closeout by the Office Administering the Contract;
- Closeout of the Contracting Office files if another Office Administers the Contract;
- Closeout of Paying Office Contract Files
- Physically Completed Contracts;
- Procedures for Closing out Contract Files;
- Storage, Handling and Disposal of Contract Files.
|Durban; Dubai; London;Kuala Lumpur; Amsterdam; Paris; Brussels
||Sep 09 - 16 Sep, 2019
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford