By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities, delegates will be able to:
- Distinguish between a basic survey and a full structural survey;
- Determine when a full structural survey is necessary;
- Argue on the cost effectiveness of a structural survey;
- Detail the factors that should be taken into account when conducting a commercial property valuation;
- Relate the pertinent factors in private property valuation;
- Accurately conduct an on-the spot commercial property valuation, taking pertinent factors into account;
- Conduct a property valuation of a private property, with at least 80% accuracy;
- Incorporate the notion of ‘market value’ in property valuation;
- Uncover likely deceptive issues that influence property valuation;
- Take a scientific approach to property inspection;
- Provide an objective view of the result of a property inspection;
- Take a holistic approach to property marketing;
- Develop a general strategy towards property marketing;
- Devise tactics for marketing specific properties;
- Demonstrate their understanding of how a local Property Registry operates;
- Demonstrate their understanding of function of the National Land Information Service;
- Obtain and evaluate documents from ‘Land Register Online’;
- Demonstrate knowledge of Conveyancing in at least one other country.
This Training Course is designed for:
- Real Estate Agents,
- Real Estate Managers,
- Venture Capitalists,
- Property Investors,
- Real Estate Developers,
- Mortgage Lenders;
- Fund holders;
- Property Valuers;
- Mortgage Advisors.
||Mar 12 - 17 Mar, 2018
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.