By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Corporate Governance Course, delegates will be able to:
- Define corporate governance in relation to the processes, customs, policies, laws and institutions affecting the way a corporation is directed, administered or controlled.
- Relate corporate governance to the relationships that persists between internal and external stakeholders, particularly in relation to the establishment of organisational goals and objectives;
- Demonstrate a heightened understanding of the organisation’s responsibility and accountability to its shareholders as primary stakeholders;
- Exhibit a heightened awareness of the organisation’s accountability to its Board of Directors;
- Accurately locate an organisation’s management and workers within the ‘internal-external-stakeholder-spectrum’;
- Distinguish between winding up or insolvency, Bankruptcy, Receivership, and Administration;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the difference that exists between ordinary and preference shares;
- Assess the implications of the ‘Receivership’ of a company for its statutory, primary and secondary creditors;
- Explain the order in which the proceeds of a company’s assets will be distributed among its creditors, in the event of it falling into ‘Receivership’;
- Exhibit an understanding of what constitutes the rights and equitable treatment of shareholders;
- Explain how the interests of secondary stakeholders can be preserved;
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors.
||Mar 12 - 23 Mar, 2018
|GBP 10,000.00 + 500.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.