By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Corporate Governance Course, delegates will be able to:
- Define corporate governance in relation to the processes, customs, policies, laws and institutions affecting the way a corporation is directed, administered or controlled.
- Relate corporate governance to the relationships that persists between internal and external stakeholders, particularly in relation to the establishment of organisational goals and objectives;
- Demonstrate a heightened understanding of the organisation’s responsibility and accountability to its shareholders as primary stakeholders;
- Exhibit a heightened awareness of the organisation’s accountability to its Board of Directors;
- Accurately locate an organisation’s management and workers within the ‘internal-external-stakeholder-spectrum’;
- Distinguish between winding up or insolvency, Bankruptcy, Receivership, and Administration;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the difference that exists between ordinary and preference shares;
- Assess the implications of the ‘Receivership’ of a company for its statutory, primary and secondary creditors;
- Explain the order in which the proceeds of a company’s assets will be distributed among its creditors, in the event of it falling into ‘Receivership’;
- Exhibit an understanding of what constitutes the rights and equitable treatment of shareholders;
- Explain how the interests of secondary stakeholders can be preserved;
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the Board of Directors.
|Durban; Dubai; London;Kuala Lumpur; Amsterdam; Paris; Brussels
||Nov 12 - 23 Nov, 2018
|GBP 10,000.00 + 500.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford