Leadership Skills for Supervisors - Communication, Coaching, and Conflict
By: Allied Educational Resources Ltd.
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 29 - 30 Sep, 2015
Supervisors represent an important force in the economy. You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who report to you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization. Although you usually have more technical experience than the employees you supervise, you may not have had a lot of leadership experience. This course will give you the skills in communication, coaching, and conflict that you need to be successful.
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time
- Identify your primary leadership style
- Develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching
- Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems
- Course Overview
- Pre-Assignment Review
- What’s Your Type? How About Mine?
- Seeking Information
- What Does it Mean To Have a Number?
- Introversion/Extroversion Survey
- Understanding Leadership
- About Leadership
- Understanding Your Comfort Zone
- Managing Performance
- Servant Leadership
- Onboarding and Orientation
- Manage Your Time and Your Energy
- The Commitment Curve
- The Big Picture
- Stages of the Curve
- Employee Development Models
- The Coaching Model
- The Dialogue Model
- I Messages
- The Consequences and Benefits Matrix
- Dealing with Conflict and Difficult Issues
- Techniques for Resolving Conflict
- What Successful Leaders Do
- Secrets to Success
- Making Connections
- Personal Action Plan
- Recommended Reading List
- Post-Course Assessment
Venue: 45 Lagos street, Ebutte-Metta, Yaba, Lagos.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 22 - 23 Nov, 2016
Allied Educational Resources Ltd.
This Logistics and Supply Chain Management training course will introduce you to the basic concepts of ...