The process of turning someone into a buyer can be very complex. It requires you to convince someone with a potential interest that there is something for them in making their interest concrete - something that merits spending some of their hard-earned money.
The workshop will give participants a basic sales process, plus some basic sales tools, that they can use to seal the deal, no matter what the size of the sale. Your participants will become more confident, handle objections, and learning how to be a great closer.
- Understand the language of sales
- Prepare for a sales opportunity
- Begin the discussion on the right foot
- Make an effective pitch
- Handle objections
- Seal the deal
- Follow up on sales
- Set sales goals.
- Customer Service
While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at delivering than others. This course is designed around six critical elements of customer service that, when the company lives them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
- Demonstrate a customer service approach
- Understand how your own behaviour affects the behaviour of others
- Demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- Apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Make a choice to provide customer service