This is an accredited course by the CPD and is designed to provide training in a range of Office Administration skills to develop office support staff in any sector. It helps to develop job readiness and effectiveness as an administrator in an office environment.
This course has been very popular with delegates from many high profile employers in Nigeria. The course is delivered in London at our training centre, which is in a prime location in Central London.
This course is taught face to face by live tutors with a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises.
Key areas of the course are:
- Business documents preparation (email, faxes, memos, business letters)
- Organisational chart
- Policies, procedures and codes of practice
- Health and Safety
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Targets and budgets
- Customer focus
- Legislation and compliance
- Team working
- Management styles explained
- Delegation and supervision
- Filing and record keeping
- Time management
- Office administrators, office clerks, office managers, executive assistants or people from another profession wanting to engage in administration roles.
- It can also suit people looking for promotion or career changes
Good general level of education
- Fast track way to learn office administration in an intense but friendly environment.
- Improved employability status and job readiness
Ability to apply for a variety of office assistant roles.
CPD Accredited Certification on successful completion.