By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Effective Time Management Course, delegates will be able to:
- Determine how efficient time management increases work effectiveness and productivity.
- Develop a personal approach in using your time in the most productive way.
- Implement techniques for minimizing disruptions.
- Understand the underlying principles of “time” in an organizational wide context.
- Appreciate the importance of time management.
- Know the difference between being “busy” and “productive.”
- Identify time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them.
- Make use of the different time management tools to increase their work effectiveness and productivity.
- Develop ways to maximize their personal effectiveness.
- Understand the difference between important and urgent activities/works.
- Learn how to diffuse the impact of others.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions.
- Learn how to handle interruptions constructively.
- Learn how assert themselves politely and calmly.
- Know how to refuse unreasonable requests in the proper manner.
- Specify and explain the four D’s in time management.
- Use effective delegation techniques at the workplace.
- Decide which items can be delegated.
- Adopt effective delegation techniques.
- Know how to properly delegate task.
- Relate the concept of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs with effective time management.
- Explain the pickle jar theory.
- Apply the Pareto Principle (80/20 rule) to time management issues.
- Explain the concept of Eisenhower method.
- Discuss POSEC Method in relation to time management.
- Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome them.
- Identify time bandits and devise strategies for dealing with them.
- Understand the concept of multitasking.
- Suggest ways to manage multiple tasks.
- Meet tight deadlines with time to spare.
- Beat work related stress.
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time.
- Devise ways to avoiding time crunches.
- Formulate strategies in handling unexpected job emergencies.
- Enumerate the benefits of effective time management.
- Specify the effects of poor time management.
- Ascertain their respective goals/objectives.
- Realize the importance of goals.
- Develop useful techniques for setting and achieving goals.
- Determine how goal setting can lead to proper time management.
- Set realistic goals through SMART method.
- Identify their professional goals and personal time.
- Name the different planning tools.
- Devise their personal planner.
- Develop your own individualized plan of action.to maximize their use of time.
- Use practical techniques for organizing work.
- Handle e-mails, task and calendar systematically.
- Manage information flow and retrieval process.
- Deal with information overload.
- Devise an organized and systematic schedule and handle it properly.
- Develop their personal “To-Do List.”
- Explain the concept of batching technique and its relationship to time management.
- Learn how to utilize their gap times.
This Course is designed for:
- Senior Professionals
- Management Staffs
- Business owners to help them take accurate and timely decisions
- Team members who need more effective time management skills
- Customer Service Staff
- Anybody who want essential time management tools and techniques
|Durban; Dubai; London;Kuala Lumpur; Amsterdam; Paris; Brussels
||Feb 11 - 15 Feb, 2019
|GBP 5,000.00 + 250.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford