Effective Time Management Course - Diploma Postgraduate (London)
By: HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
Jul 18 - 22 Jul, 2016
This Course is designed for:
- Senior Professionals.
- Management Staffs.
- Business owners to help them take accurate and timely decisions.
- Team members who need more effective time management skills.
- Customer Service Staff.
- Anybody who want essential time management tools and techniques.
By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities, delegates will be able to:
- Determine how efficient time management increases work effectiveness and productivity.
- Develop a personal approach in using your time in the most productive way.
- Implement techniques for minimizing disruptions.
- Understand the underlying principles of “time” in an organizational wide context.
- Appreciate the importance of time management.
- Know the difference between being “busy” and “productive.”
- Identify time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them.
- Make use of the different time management tools to increase their work effectiveness and productivity.
- Develop ways to maximize their personal effectiveness.
- Understand the difference between important and urgent activities/works.
- Learn how to diffuse the impact of others.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions.
- Learn how to handle interruptions constructively.
- Learn how assert themselves politely and calmly.
- Know how to refuse unreasonable requests in the proper manner.
- Specify and explain the four D’s in time management.
- Use effective delegation techniques at the workplace.
- Decide which items can be delegated.
- Adopt effective delegation techniques.
- Know how to properly delegate task.
- Relate the concept of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs with effective time management.
- Explain the pickle jar theory.
- Apply the Pareto Principle (80/20 rule) to time management issues.
- Explain the concept of Eisenhower method.
- Discuss POSEC Method in relation to time management.
- Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome them.
- Identify time bandits and devise strategies for dealing with them.
- Understand the concept of multitasking.
- Suggest ways to manage multiple tasks.
- Meet tight deadlines with time to spare.
- Beat work related stress.
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time.
- Devise ways to avoiding time crunches.
- Formulate strategies in handling unexpected job emergencies.
- Enumerate the benefits of effective time management.
- Specify the effects of poor time management.
- Ascertain their respective goals/objectives.
- Realize the importance of goals.
- Develop useful techniques for setting and achieving goals.
- Determine how goal setting can lead to proper time management.
- Set realistic goals through SMART method.
- Identify their professional goals and personal time.
- Name the different planning tools.
- Devise their personal planner.
- Develop your own individualized plan of action.to maximize their use of time.
- Use practical techniques for organizing work.
- Handle e-mails, task and calendar systematically.
- Manage information flow and retrieval process.
- Deal with information overload.
- Devise an organized and systematic schedule and handle it properly.
- Develop their personal “To-Do List.”
- Explain the concept of batching technique and its relationship to time management.
- Learn how to utilize their gap times.
Venue: London, United Kingdom