Maintaining and enhancing the technology capacity an accountant in any organisation and global business environment has become increasingly indispensable to accurate and fast financial reporting for quick decision making by management. This solution-driven computer accounting training will provides first-hand knowledge from specialists who will walks you through proven approaches to attaining advanced user status and increases your value as a computer accountant.
At the end of the Training, Participants will be able to;
- Set up different businesses on a computer accounting
- Design and set up automated source documents (Invoice, cash receipt etc.)
- Set up automated database for customer, suppliers and employees information
- Post automatically day - to - day business transactions of different companies
- Automatic and easy reconciliation of bank statements, voiding of cheques
- Present accurate, real time and fast financial reports (in seconds)
- Run internal audit, backups
- Run Up-to-date and fast inventory and Payroll reports
- Learn the effective and efficient way of using computer accounting etc.
- Chartered Accountants, Accountants, Auditors
- Graduates/Undergraduates of Accounting, and other business management graduates
- Civil servants, Business owners, Entrepreneurs
- Finance Managers, Cashier, Consultants
- Corp Members (NYSC), Retail managers
- Financial Professionals etc
Advanced Field Of Study: Sage 50 2015 Computer Accounting. Sage 50 delivers the efficiency your business requires in you accounting operations, whether you're after rapid expansion, steady growth, or maintaining stability. This comprehensive solution lets you easily manage customer contacts and sales, customize inventory and vendor management, automate purchasing and sales, generate financial reports, track jobs and projects, and more!
Desire to upgrade ones skill base, career value and becoming a computer accountant
Please Note: Silverdreams Global communications reserves the right to refuse admission where evidence of full payment cannot be shown. Attendees will receive their course materials