To create is always to do something new - Martin Luther
This programme will give a fresh concept of creative thinking and will guide in developing participants’ full potential as a creative thinker.
You will learn how to:
- Understand creative organizations, and how they continuously develop relevant new products, structures and processes.
- Conduct concept investigations and become conversant with effective system and procedures for distilling potent issues
- Overcome barriers or blocks to having new ideas
- Understand how the courage to explore the unusual can help you enlarge the parameters of your vision
- Learn to build on ideas as well as critique them
- Sharpen your analytical skills