By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Advanced English Grammar, Business English Communication, Business Technical Report Writing, Research Methodology and Multimedia Presentation Course, participants will be able to demonstrate a heightened understanding of the following concepts and issues:
- Business Reports and Proposals
- Writing the Business Reports:
- Starting Point;
- Types of Business Reports:
- Periodic Reports;
- Progress Reports;
- Data Reports;
- Recommendation Reports.
- Business Report Format;
- Guidelines for Report Writing:
- Determining the Purpose of the Report;
- Understanding the Audience Needs;
- Brainstorming about the Topic;
- Researching the Topic;
- Arranging the Major Points;
- Writing the Rough Draft;
- Revising the Rough Draft;
- Reviewing the Appearance of Rough Draft;
- Preparing the Final Copy;
- Presenting the Report.
- Writing Business Proposal:
- Starting Point;
- Organising Persuasive Proposal:
- Using Logical Order;
- Using Psychological Order;
- Solid Evidence.
- Writing Strategies for Proposal:
- Determining the Requirements for the Proposal;
- Determining the Audience;
- Creating an Outline;
- Revising the Proposal;
- Polishing the Proposal.
This advanced English grammar, business English communication, business technical report writing, research methodology, and multimedia presentation is designed for:
- Department Heads;
- Reception Administrators;
- English Professors;
- Front Line Staffs;
- Confident writers, who need to be able to express their ideas even more clearly and effectively, to an advanced standard in English;
- Anyone whose job requires proficiency in the English communication.
||Oct 02 - 22 Dec, 2017
|GBP 45,000.00 + 2,250.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.