By the end of the specified learning and development activities of Executive Leadership and Corporate Communication Course, delegates will be able to:
- Distinguish between groups and mere aggregations;
- Suggest the difference in interpretation of groups and teams;
- Demonstrate your understanding of the social and psychological relevance of the stages of formation of a group;
- Distinguish between task forces, committees, command groups and boards;
- Suggest how informal groups might be empowered to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Distinguish between the concepts of ‘leader’ and ‘managerial leader’;
- Demonstrate their understanding of at least 2 approaches to leadership;
- Demonstrate their understanding of the relationship between fielder’s situational model and McGregor’s Theory ‘X’ and Theory ‘Y’ leadership styles;
- Plot the relationship between managers with high and low least preferred co-worker (LPC), characteristics, respectively.
This Training Course is designed for:
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO);
- Team Leaders;
- Project Managers;
- Business owners
||Jan 15 - 20 Jan, 2018
|GBP 6,000.00 + 300.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.