This Course is designed for:
- Managers with direct financial responsibilities,
- Executives who need to evaluate plans for approval and variance reports for corrective action,
- Managers who need to improve their skills in constructing and controlling their budget,
- Supervisors from every discipline and department who have to manage departments and plan, cost, and budget during their business careers,
- Cost and management accountant,
- Financial planners and cost analysts,
- Senior managers who supervise people with financial responsibilities,
- Financial and budget controllers who are moving to wider responsibilities,
- Managers who need to know more about business planning, budgeting, costing terms and techniques,
- Managers who have to plan, cost and budget new business ventures,
- Managers and Supervisors from every business discipline and department who have to run departments and plan, cost and budget during their business lives,
- First appointment managers on fast-track development programmes,
- Managers who require a refresher programme on the topic or who would benefit from having an opportunity to consider new ideas and methods ,
- Anyone from non-financial disciplines who needs to evaluate proposed business expenditure decisions,
- New members of the management team who need to know more about the budgeting process.
- By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities of Financial Accounting and Management Accounting Course, participants will be able to demonstrate a heightened understanding of the following concepts and issues:
- Who Needs Accounting?
- The Development of a Conceptual Framework,
- The Statement of Principles,
- Types of Business Entity,
- Users and Their Information Needs,
- General Purpose or Specific Purpose Financial Statements?,
- Stewards and Agents,
- Who Needs Financial Statements?.
- A Systematic Approach to Financial Reporting: The Accounting Equation
- The Accounting Equation,
- Defining Assets,
- Examples of Assets,
- Recognition of Assets,
- Defining Liabilities,
- Examples of Liabilities,
- Recognition of Liabilities,
- Defining the Ownership Interest,
- Changes in the Ownership Interest,
- Assurance for Users of Financial Statements.
- Financial Statements from the Accounting Equation
- The Accounting Period,
- The Balance Sheet,
- The Profit and Loss Account,
- The Cash Flow Statement,
- Usefulness of Financial Statements.
- Ensuring the Quality of Financial Statements
- Qualitative Characteristics of Financial Statements,
- Measurement in Financial Statements,
- Views on Prudence,
- Regulation of Financial Reporting,
- Reviewing Published Financial Statements.
||Jan 07 - 01 Mar, 2019
|GBP 30,000.00 + 1,500.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
Ms. Michelle +442071938392; +447487877573; +639368309409
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford