Advanced Leadership Communication Strategies
By: Budding Heights Development Company
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 01 - 04 Sep, 2015
BHDC‘s Development Programmes help you set goals and visions. Accepting a management position makes you a manager but becoming a leader is much more difficult. It involves setting the right goals, communicating ideas, and delivering results. A leader must be able to prudently influence and inspire others to execute a plan.
Our Leadership Development Programmes delve into effective decision-making processes, power and influence, altering behaviors, recasting mind-sets, organizational change, personal negotiation styles, and investing in and managing relationships for greater impact.
- Apply influencing techniques for employees, customers, partners and stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Develop the trust, credibility, rapport and relationships you need to deliver superior results and rise more rapidly in the organization
- Demonstrate techniques to build consensus, cohesion, buy-in and team commitment
- Explore how to organize and package your message for maximum impact
- Express “key elements” of your message: Written, verbal, visual and symbolic
- Compile the best tools and channels for delivering messages
- Master best practices for influencing peers, managers, subordinates, customers and other stakeholders
- Become more effective at handling your specific challenges from delivering bad news to increasing team motivation
- Develop effective communication with different individuals
- Improved relationships with team members
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behavior to the working world
- Participant videotaping for personal skills self-assessment
- Structured case study (ies) to apply learning in groups
- Individual coaching and feedback from an expert practitioner
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behavior and how you work with others
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
Who Should Attend?
This course is for experienced leaders determined to achieve even greater success at the highest levels of their organizations.
NGN150,000.00 (Fee includes Intensive Training Workshop, Lively programme of flexible accompanied social activities, Pre-course information and welcome pack on arrival, Daily Tea-Break and Lunch, Cou (Convert Currency)
Venue: Best Western Starfire Hotel, 128, Joel Ogunaike Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.