BHDC‘s Development Programmes help you set goals and visions. Accepting a management position makes you a manager but becoming a leader is much more difficult. It involves setting the right goals, communicating ideas, and delivering results. A leader must be able to prudently influence and inspire others to execute a plan.
Our Leadership Development Programmes delve into effective decision-making processes, power and influence, altering behaviors, recasting mind-sets, organizational change, personal negotiation styles, and investing in and managing relationships for greater impact.
- Apply influencing techniques for employees, customers, partners and stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Develop the trust, credibility, rapport and relationships you need to deliver superior results and rise more rapidly in the organization
- Demonstrate techniques to build consensus, cohesion, buy-in and team commitment
- Explore how to organize and package your message for maximum impact
- Express “key elements” of your message: Written, verbal, visual and symbolic
- Compile the best tools and channels for delivering messages
- Master best practices for influencing peers, managers, subordinates, customers and other stakeholders
- Become more effective at handling your specific challenges from delivering bad news to increasing team motivation
- Develop effective communication with different individuals
- Improved relationships with team members
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behavior to the working world
- Participant videotaping for personal skills self-assessment
- Structured case study (ies) to apply learning in groups
- Individual coaching and feedback from an expert practitioner
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behavior and how you work with others
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
Who Should Attend?
This course is for experienced leaders determined to achieve even greater success at the highest levels of their organizations.