Fundamentals in Internal Auditing course helps participants understand Internal Auditing process. Participants will among others learn how to prepare for audit assignments, perform the fieldwork, report on audit assignment and close an audit assignment. This course is ideal for new internal auditors and those who are going to be audited.
- What makes Internal Auditing function quite different and distinct from the external audit exercises?
- What are the professional standards guiding the work of an Internal Auditor?
- What are the processes and techniques needed to succeed as an Internal Auditor?
- Gain a basic understanding of how to conduct an internal audit.
- Learn the audit conventions for preparing, performing, reporting, and follow-up
- New internal auditors will learn what they need to know to conduct an audit using any performance standard
- The lessons follow the audit process from initial acceptance of the audit assignment through reporting what was found.