Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
Sep 03 - 02 Sep, 2015
Advanced Financial Statement Analysis (AFSA) program aims at guiding participants in the key steps in analyzing financial statements, appraising new investments and measuring performance of businesses either internally or externally. The training covers an examination and analysis of a typical company’s externally published financial statements, as well as the forecasting of future financial performance and assessing the impact on future enterprise value.
- Define the areas in which management makes decisions
- Identify the information contained in the three main financial statements
- Describe the use of financial statements in ratio analysis
- Define how profitability and rate of return on assets are calculated
- Perform calculations of these ratios used in long and short term analysis
- Identify the process of developing pro-forma financial statements.
- The use of case studies will assist participants in transforming theoretical knowledge into practical learning.
Venue: CorpTrain Center, 63 Olympic Street (Off Faanofa Street) Kokomlemle, - Same premises with SMS GH near JOY FM, Accra, Ghana