- General HSE (Level 1and 2)
- Introduction to principles of HSE
- Policies and regulations
- Duties of responsible persons
- Identifying hazards
- Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP)
- Personal protective equipment
- Introduction to safety signs
- Fundamental principles of Environmental, Safety and Health Management
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Environmental protection
- Personal safety
- First aid administration
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Occupational health safety system management program
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement with regards to safety
- Strategies, procedures, checklists, data collection, data analysis, reporting Advance HSE (Level 3)
- Developing company HSE police and management process
- Fire safety, prevention and causes
- Fire Science
- Emergency evacuation plan (EAP)
- Good housekeeping
- Contingency action plan (CAPS)
- Journey management and planning
- Defensive driving/ the adverse conditions of driving
Who should attend?
These courses are recommended for all staff with HSE /security responsibilities, including:
- Experienced screening staff
- HSE Managers
- Law enforcement and other government personnel
- Corp members
Our Training Objectives
We train our students to international standard, our students are competent to work in any field and anywhere in the world. In the area of safety, we know the exact safety knowledge the industries needs her candidate to have and that is what we concentrate on. Furthermore, rather than just giving safety awareness; we train our students to qualify to work as a safety officer themselves.
How We Achieve This
Oil and Gas Training Institute have quality training facilities and facilitators, we constantly holds summits with companies even the multinationals to ascertain what the industries recent demands are, in turn we provide our students with the much needed information.
Mode of Training
Students can either train at our facility or students can train online.
Our Training Materials
After registration is completed, students will receive a comprehensive training manual in hard copies, videos and soft books, the material in its self-will introduces students to broader topics in safety while the training slides will prepare them to immediate industry needs.
Certificates to Be Obtained
The student will be issued industry recognized cerficates at the end of the training
Supporting Documents We Will Issue You
As a way of supporting our students to gain employment fast, we issue them some other vital supporting documents on request. More so, Oil Train supplies our students as man powers to companies with in the country and abroad
Accommodation Arrangement for Distance / International Students
We assist students coming from distance states or another country in arranging accommodation of any kind.