Strategic Cost Management
By: Capworth Training Ltd
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 19 - 23 Oct, 2015
All companies including financial Service companies around the world are facing pressure to reduce costs and improve profitability. The focus is on pursuing ways to operate more efficiently and effectively. This is not only due to deteriorating market conditions and pressure from shareholders, but also to the need to satisfy ever-increasing customer expectations with improved service quality.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define, measure, manage and assign relevant costs and indirect costs
- Use analytical tools, such as activity-based costing, customer profitability analysis and strategic profitability analysis in assessing the performance of an organization with respect to its strategy
- Conduct, analyze and recommend on value chain analysis
- Understand the rationale behind business process reengineering and how it relates to an entity’s strategy
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of activity-based management on strategic planning
- Understand and describe the relationship between product pricing, costs and quality
- Understand and evaluate the strategic management behind capital expenditures
- Analyze information within different decision frameworks such as planning, control and performance measurement and evaluation
- Balance tough cost management with core values, team motivation and growth.
Facilitators: Capworth Ltd