Effective Management Skills
By: Capworth Training Ltd
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 19 - 22 Oct, 2015
The move from completing your own personal tasks to managing the workload of others can often be a daunting one. In addition to managing downwards the challenge of managing upwards can often create confidence and self-esteem issues. This 4 day management training course gives a thorough overview of the new skills and techniques you will need to master in order to succeed as a New Manager.
After this management training course, delegates will:
- Understand the role of a manager and be able to communicate well with team members
- Know the most efficient way to make use of their own time, and that of their team
- Know how and when to delegate, set objectives and appraise performance
- Be able to motivate staff, handle difficult situations and conflict effectively and confidently
- Recognize the link between assertiveness, confidence and self-esteem
- Deal with criticism, confrontation, anger, and negativity effectively and positively.
- Develop techniques for better working relationships using assertiveness
- Identify the best approach to use when voicing ideas and opinions to colleagues and especially senior managers.
Facilitators: Capworth ltd