Negotiating and Influencing Skills for Women
By: Capworth Training Ltd
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 22 - 23 Oct, 2015
Influencing skills are indispensable in modern organizations. Command and control structures have given way to less hierarchical, cross-team and partnership working where you get things done by inspiring and persuading. This is a skill that should come naturally to women but is rarely put to full use in the work environment.
This two-day Negotiation and Influencing skills course will help women understand how influencing works, provide women with practical tips and techniques to become more influential and help you work on building an effective personal influencing style.
- At the end of this course, attendees will be able to
- Develop the skills and confidence to use their influence - irrespective of your formal role or grade,
- Improve your skills in influencing, communicating and negotiating.
- Have an understanding into why people behave or respond in certain way
- Understand how to work more effectively in meetings
- Understand how to develop a convincing personal style.
Facilitators: Capworth Training