Leadership Development Course for Women
By: Capworth Training Ltd
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 09 - 12 Nov, 2015
This four-day programme designed for women looking to advance their careers, sobering realities need to be considered and addressed. Despite years of advances in both legal and corporate policy, many qualified women don’t get the jobs they want. Misperceptions, stereotypes and misplaced emotions on the part of either sex can still sabotage a woman’s career hopes—unless she takes a more strategic approach to her career.
This hands-on course shows you how to strategically use your strengths and abilities—your competitive edges—while mastering your emotions in even the most unwelcoming atmosphere. You’ll learn how to build a network of support, take smart risks and view competition in a more positive light. Discover how to conduct yourself in a manner that earns you respect, and pursue your goals with positive energy. Return to your job feeling confident, ready to compete fearlessly, and in a better position to be recognized for your true capabilities.
- By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Become a more confident, assertive woman in a competitive world and increase your personal impact
- Get out of your comfort zone and develop a more resilient mindset
- Gain a competitive advantage by taking smart career risks
- Initiate and form friendly competitor and challenger relationships and collaborate with people
- Expanding your strategic network in a virtual world
- Adapt existing leadership skills into a more empowered and creative approach to leadership.
- Develop your ability to think in visionary terms and understand the issues facing organizations at a strategic level.
- Enhance relations and avoid 'silo mentalities and minimize politics and maximize performance
Facilitators: Capworth Training