The aim of the course is to provide delegates with essential knowledge and comprehension for senior leaders. It prepares leaders for what lies ahead of them and illustrates what is needed to work effectively and to make the greatest difference in their organization. It is a highly participative course, with delegates undertaking role-play, group-based working on a case study to generate information about their current project. It offers the opportunity to broaden their knowledge and sharpen their competencies through the transferal and exchange of ideas with the trainers and colleagues over a five-day period.
The programme enables participants to:
- Understand the drivers and enablers of change in their own organizational environments
- Reflect on leadership approaches and develop your political awareness for working in a range of contexts
- Share good practice in partnership working so that participants can lead across organizational boundaries.
- Improve your skills for leading innovation
- Increase knowledge of performance management and measurement to improve delivery
- Appreciate the importance of employee engagement and implementation
- Recognize how to network across sectors and work with others to address transformational change issues.