Averting Terrorist Attacks in Corporate Organizations
By: Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 25 - 25 Sep, 2015
This program is designed to improve the skills of security practitioners in warding off terrorist attacks targeted at corporate assets.
At the end of this program, participants will:
- Know the warning signs that ushers in terrorist attacks
- Know how to harden the security of his organization to withstand terrorist attacks
- Know how to use technology in preventing his organization from being a victim of terrorist attacks
- Warning signs of a terrorist attack
- Sources of intelligence information
- Identifying terrorist plots
- Site hardening
Venue: NIIS Training Centre, 1b Shiro Street Fadeyi,Yaba Lagos.