Attitudinal Re-orientation and Best Practices in Work Environment
By: Cranbrook Management Development Solution
Dec 07 - 11 Dec, 2015
The Five-day Intensive Management Training Program on Attitudinal re-orientation and Best Practices in Work Environment is intended to:
- Encourage positive attitude to work and discourage non-challant attitude towards organizational goals;
- Educate the participants on the benefits of loyalty to their organizations;
- Promote learning skills of the attendees and update their ethical standards at work place;
- Enhance human capital output;
- Boost personal development and improve workers' enthusiasm towards their official responsibilities;
- Discourage conflict of interest that diverts worker's concentration from official work and
- Distinguish official behavior from informal attitude that diminishes productivity.
DAY 1 - 4
- Developing Positive Attitude to Work
- Meeting Organization’s Expectations and Targets
- Work Orientation and Employment Contract
- Conflict of Interest and Ethical issues at Work Place
- Work Ethics, Mental Alertness and Commitment to organizational goals
Field Visit To Kruger National Park
Who Should Attend
Attendance open to both male and female who are Middle-Level Officers in Public, Private, Corporate and Voluntary Establishments.
Remember your yellow fever vaccination- please bring your card.
You must have a yellow fever certificate issued at least 10 days before arrival in South Africa. If you do not have a valid certificate, you will be denied entry to South Africa.
USD 1500 ((The Fees for the seminar account for Tuition, Training materials, Lunch, Tea Break and refreshments))
Venue: Nelspruit, South Africa