By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities, the participant will be able to demonstrate a heightened understanding of the following concepts and issues:
- International Competition Laws;
- Country Specific Competition Laws;
- International Planning and Developmental Regulations;
- Disclosures Requirements (Country Specific Truth and Lending Act);
- The Law of Contract in Real Estate Management ;
- Contract in Restraints of Trade;
- Tax in Real Estate Context (United Kingdom):
- Tax on Rental Income;
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT);
- Stamp Duty;
- Municipal/Local Tax.
- Urban Planning Law:
- Urban Planning, Defined;
- Functions of Law on Urban Plan.
- Work Relating to Urban Plan.
This legal parameter of real estate management course - diploma postgraduate (london) is designed for:
- Real Estate Agents;
- Real Estate Managers;
- Venture Capitalists;
- Property Investors;
- Real Estate Developers;
- Mortgage Lenders;
- Fund Holders;
- Property Valuers;
- Mortgage Advisors
||Jan 22 - 26 Jan, 2018
|GBP 5,000.00 + 250.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.