All over the world take the NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) offers participants the skills and know-how to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities in their work place in any country.
Achieve recognition for your health and safety skills and knowledge anywhere in the world with the NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) in Occupational Health and Safety.
Delegates, at the conclusion of the course, will:
- Be better positioned in the management of health and safety and a wide variety of workplace hazards.
- Provide a vocational qualification in health and safety
- Have satisfies the academic requirements of IOSH (at Tech IOSH level) and the IIRSM (at Associate Membership level).
- Provides the perfect basis for progress onto the NEBOSH National Diploma or NEBOSH Specialist Diploma in Environmental Management.
Managers, supervisors, HSE Officers, Health Professionals, Environmental Personnel, Young Graduates in all disciplines, Consultants, Engineers, Oil and Gas workers, Workers in the production and manufacturing sector and personnel saddled with health and safety responsibilities in their organization. The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) is also suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety.
IGC1: The Management of International Health and Safety
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Management Systems 1 – Policy, Organizing & Planning
- Health and Safety Management Systems 2 – Measuring, Audit and Review
IGC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Movement of People and Vehicles – Hazards and Control
- Manual and Mechanical Handling – Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment Hazards and Control
- Electrical & Fire Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Control
- Construction Activities Hazards and Control
IGC3: International Health & Safety Practical Application
- The completion of a health and safety assessment of a workplace and report to management.