Workers in the various Industries are exposed to a wide range of hazards (physical, chemical, biological, etc.) which caused harm or adverse effect on human and environment. The fundamental knowledge of identifying, assessing the various risks and controlling the hazards is the best procedure and practice of occupational health and safety.
This training has been designed to give the participants the opportunity to understand and implement health, safety and environmental principles, ethics, code of practice and standards in the various industries.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Acquire knowledge and understand relevant safety, health and environmental policies, regulation and enforcement.
- Gain knowledge on how to develop strategies for controlling environmental pollution and impacts.
- Acquire knowledge and skills to treat water/wastewater to meet WHO standard.
- Discuss the fundamentals of chemical and biological health hazard and control.
- Implement effective Accidents/Incident Reporting and Investigation policy and procedure.
- Acquire the fundamental knowledge on the components of an effective occupational and health management system
- Identify steps involved in environmental audit report.
Production Managers, Quality Assurance Mangers, Regulatory and Scientific Officers, Supervisors, Engineers, Decision Makers, HSE Managers, Environment Managers, Material Managers, Factory Managers, Installation Managers, Discipline Supervisors, Technical Safety Personnel, Environmental Consultants, Oil Depot Managers, Retail Outlet Managers and Supervisors