Managing Security Risks in the Oil and Gas Sector
By: Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Dec 07 - 11 Dec, 2015
This program is designed to equip participants with skills in identifying and managing security risks in the oil and gas sector.
After completing the program, participants will be able to
- Know how to identify security risks in their company’s operations, processes and installations.
- Know how to analyze security threats to their oil and gas facilities
- Know how to implement effective counter measures in securing oil and gas facilities.
- Conducting vulnerability assessment in oil and gas facilities
- Analysis of security threats to oil and gas facilities
- Developing a risk management framework
- Physical security design for oil and gas facilities
- Incident reporting and incident data management
- Effective response to security incidents in oil and gas facilities.
Venue: NIIS Training Centre, 1B Shiro Street Fadeyi, Yaba, Lagos.