SMEs play a very important role as the engine of growth of Ghanaians economy and all over the world. In Ghana, SMEs contribute immensely to the industrial output and export of goods and services. The SME Industry constitute about 92% of registered businesses in Ghana with about 70% contribution to GDP, accounting for manufacturing employment of 85% and general employment of 75%. The forum is therefore designed to promote SMEs in Ghana as it provides a platform for them to showcase their productive and services and also share ideas. The platform will also help start-ups to learn more from the success stories as they are the future of tomorrow’s SMEs and multinational businesses. The forum will also acknowledge and honored institutions and personalities that are contributing to the growth of the SMEs
- To showcase and promote Ghanaian SMEs and start-ups both face-to-face and online
- To highlight and promote the roles SMEs play in economic development of Ghana.
- To encourage and empower SMEs in how to integrate ICT in their daily decision making processes
- To provide a common platform for stakeholder to discuss and provide solutions challenges facing the sector
- To provide an opportunity for SMEs to network and share knowledge
- To provide a platform for start-ups and SMEs to sell their products and services directly to the general public
- To provide the opportunity for start-ups to learn from the success stories