This training program combines IATA's Air Transport Fundamentals course with Harvard Manage Mentor (HMM), a state-of-the-art, media-rich training platform furnished by Harvard Business School faculty, global business leaders and practitioners in the field of leadership development.
This is a distance-learning program requiring 75 hours of self-study for the IATA course plus additional time for the HMM modules.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Apply your knowledge and skills in the aviation industry and make more effective decisions for your organization
- Become a more valuable employee or potential employee by having a thorough knowledge of the air transport industry, its function and role
- Provide insight into current trends and issues in civil aviation, such as aviation safety and security, law and new technology
- Build or refresh management and leadership skills
- Respond to management challenges effectively