Strategic Master Class on Sustainable Procurement, Contract Management and Budgetary Control for Procurement Officers
By: The Management House Africa
Ogun State, Nigeria
Nov 23 - 27 Nov, 2015
Effective procurement and contract management has strategically emerged as the proven way of getting value for money and ensuring just in time performance in purchasing needed items, works and services for operational use.
In getting the best value for money conscious and professionalized procurement, plans must be in alignment with the periodic budget for the overall purpose of achieving effectiveness in procurement and its management.
The world today is getting smaller by internationalization and globalization in all its operations and the need to stand tall in strategic procurement and sourcing is steadily becoming the norms and the this Master class is strategically designed to induce in participants best practiced global procurement skills and techniques.
At the end of the Master class, participants will be able to;
- Key into national policy on procurement and contract management
- Use skills acquired to identify fraud in procurement and contract management line.
- Participate effectively in the community.
- Understand the detailed concept of globalization and procurement management.
- National Procurement Laws: A comparative study
- Strategic procurement plans
- Strategic sustainable procurement: An Overview
- Strategic sourcing: Pre-qualifying and selecting the right source
- Characteristics of effective organization
- Modern procurement techniques and strategy
- Procurement and the power of intuition
- Managing people for success
- Technology and Procurement
- Effective service delivery in the public sector
- Book review: Who moved my cheese?
- Procurement Officers
- Store managers
- Inventory Planners
- Internal Auditors
- Legal officers
- Principal Account Officers
Important Notice: Nominations are expected to get to our Abuja Office on or before 16th November, 2015
NGN 70,000.00 ((The Management House Africa, Keystone Bank, Acc Number: 1005481115, GTBANK 0156975349 ))
Venue: Grand Bank Link Hotel, Sango - Otta