Critical thinking is systematic thinking. Using a structured step-by-step process, critical thinking involves asking the right questions and expanding your understanding to improve both the process and the products of thinking. By understanding this process and developing the skills for critical thinking, everyone benefits. To maximize effectiveness, every manager must be able to incorporate critical thinking into their management process.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, managers and executives who want to build and expand their thinking skills to fully consider all sides of an issue and anticipate a broader range of possibilities. This course is for anyone required to handle both daily and “big picture” issues effectively.
- Learn more effective ways of thinking to generate new ideas, solve problems, make decisions and serve customers better
- Using smart thinking to manage conflict, make presentations, and plan meetings
- Shift to the most appropriate thinking style for any situation
- Complete tasks faster, make fewer mental mistakes
- Develop skills to deal with new problems and manage change effectively
- Develop organizational strategies to maximize intellectual capital and strategies for improvement
||Oct 28 - 30 Oct, 2019
|NGN 110,000.00||(The workshop cost will cover certificate and course materials)|
Olugbenga Michael 08023660697
10% discount for two or more participants from the same organization. This also covers training materials, lunch break and certificate. The course can be re-run on request