Departments and teams are increasingly expected to align their work with wider business objectives. Managers must be financially intelligent, to speak the language of business and understand their company’s performance as it relates to their departmental and team deliverables. This 2 day programme will not only illuminate key financial concepts, but also demonstrate how to use and apply them to make sound business cases and decisions.
- Understanding Key Financial Terms
- Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements
- Using Financial Information as a Management Tool
- Operational Income and Cost Accounting
- Understanding Working Capital
- Understanding and Analyzing Cash Flow
- Profit vs. Cash flow