This course is designed with the aim to teach the fundamentals of Web site designing and development. This course will train user on website development tools e.g. HTML, CSS and Java Script. This course is more practical oriented.
It is expected that the trainee has some elementary knowledge of English and basic computer applications.
Web site Designer .It is advisable students come along with their laptops.
Any 10+ students or IT professional
- Head (title , base , meta , style , script)
- Lists (ordered list , unordered list)
- Color names
- Color values
- Url encode
- Quick list
- What is the importance rule?
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Adding background images
- Borders for block-level and inline elements
- Browser quirks with borders
- Sprucing up Lists and Tables
- Adding style to lists
- Styles allowed for table layout
- Margins and Alignment
- Basic rules of the box model
- Overlapping blocks
- Positioning content with margins