In a world of today, individuals engage on businesses of their own rather than depend solely on white collar jobs. Sales skills are largely dependent on the way and manner in which Organizations or Entrepreneurs apply expertise in communicating, drafting business plans, proposals, reports etc.
The training will help:
- Participants to know methods, guidelines and techniques of communication and business writing.
- Participants to acquire business writing skills.
- Participants to be able to write business letters; e-mails, minutes, proposals and reports after the course
- Definition of communication and business writing
- Types and techniques of business writing
- Structures of business writings
- Practices: writing, editing, sample reading
- Legal and regulatory ramifications of corporate communications
|5 Alhaji Tokan Street, Alaka Estate Surulere Lagos
||Oct 07 - 24 Dec, 2015
|NGN 9,999.00||((The fee includes Refreshments and Certificate of Participation))|
Earlybird discount - First 20 delegates will take away our sealing machines, phones and T-shirt