ISO 9001:2015 is the latest quality management system standard published this month. Be the first to know in detail changes, implementation roadmap and how this revamped standard affects businesses globally going forward. This two-day course includes the most recent information and interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
This course will enable participants to acquire necessary knowledge to support an organization to successfully implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and also to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 without hassles.
Participants will learn different components of ISO 9001:2015, methods to achieve various new requirements that border on risk management process, leadership, context of organization, context of organization, road map for implementation and certification bodies requirements for successful conversion process based on ISO 17021.Moreover, this ISO 9001:2015 transition and implementation course will also explore on the time frame for implementation and the influence on current organizational processes and system of companies already certified.
ISO 9001:2015 transition course, holds on Thursday 22nd & Friday 23rd October in Lagos and in Port-harcourt on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th October. The transition course on ISO 9001:2015 is opened to all Lead Auditors, Internal Auditors, Management Representatives, Process Owners, Consultants, Stakeholders, and Change Champions, Project Managers etc involved and interested in global best practise in quality management to derive organization benefits and improve customer satisfaction.
- Senior management
- Persons responsible for the QMS transition and meeting new requirements in their organization
- Management Representatives
- Change Champions
- Persons considering implementing a new quality management system
- Government Functionaries
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Understand the new structure of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand how Annex SI – the new structure for all management systems shapes management system adoption as strategic management tool with valuable positive impact
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of ISO 9001:2015 as compared to ISO 9001:2008
- Understand risk management processes as applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Understand context of organization and how it shapes successful transition
- Understand documented information and leadership required to achieve organizational benefits
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Learn how to estimate the effort required to transit from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 certification
Day 1: Introduction to Quality Management System (QMS) concepts as required by ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard framework
- Annex SI in perspective
- Background to ISO 9001 changes
- ISO 9001:2015 -Overview of the changes
- Context of the organization & implementation
- Risk based approach & implementation
- Process approach & implementation
Day 2: Implementing requirements from ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Reconnecting with Day 1
- Documented information
- Leadership & implementation
- Performance evaluation
- Other changes and open forum
- ISO 9001:2015 Transition Roadmap
- Certification Body engagement & ISO 17021
- Conclusion & demonstrating transition
- Test of Understanding
Test & Certification
Certificates will be issued to participants who successfully pass the closing test of understanding
Please complete booking form and forward to the undersigned .You may wish to contact us by mail or phone. Limited space is available. Please confirm booking ahead of time.
Successful Participants can proceed to:
- PECB ISO 9001:2015 Certified Lead Implementer Course (5 days) or
- PECB Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course (5 days).
PECB is Professional Evaluation and Certification Board, Canada and accredited by American National Standard Institute (ANSI) .Tenol -Alpha is a partner with PECB.
We are available to facilitate at different venues and dates for your employees and as may be advised. Please visit our website for further information on IRCA, PECB and other trainings.