This course defines key concepts of Operational risk measurement and management in a simplified manner along with the various methods of measuring and modeling operational risk as well as the challenges faced in the process
Learning Outcome Statements
- Learn methods of identifying, measuring and controlling Operational risk II.
- Comprehend concepts of statistics and their application in modeling operational risk
- Gain an overview of Basel II and Basel III recommendation with respect to operational risk
- Learn to manage and control Operational risk in a competitive and volatile market environment
- Learn about the quantify and control common pitfalls which create operational risk
- Understand the step by step process to comply with Basel II and Basel III requirements